Does Anyone Else Think This is Funny?

 Thursday, July 28, 2011

After we had been in Boston for a couple of days we decided to explore the area and find the local Target. Fortunately, its only about 10 minutes away and we were able to stop by to pick up a few things we needed. It's amazing how the Target in Boston looks just like the Target in Fredericksburg, which looks just like the Target in Raleigh. It almost makes you forget where you are.

Yep. It looks like...Target.

But then I noticed something and quickly remembered I was in the Boston area:

Yep. On Clearance.
Down from $19.99 to $9.98...to $4.98 but still no takers.
As soon as I saw this, I couldn't stop laughing. I might not have thought too much of it if I had actually been in Fredericksburg or Raleigh...but since I am a Bostonian now, I have to start thinking like a Red Sox fan.

1 comments:

Karen July 28, 2011 at 8:12 PM  

Yay, Target! That is why I will be able to feel at home in Canada. You know... maybe someday. :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP