My Big News

 Wednesday, March 28, 2012

If you know me, or have even just read the "about me" section of my blog, you know I love learning and school is one of my favorite places to be. I have been a history teacher/professor for the past seven years and have had so much fun getting to know some awesome students while (trying) to make history a little interesting and creative.

I also have a huge passion for theater - especially acting and directing. Before going down the path of becoming a history teacher, I earned a BA in Theater from Meredith College in Raleigh, NC and was a theater teacher for a brief period of time.

Well I am thrilled to say that I am returning to my first love of theater and the arts. I was recently accepted into the MA in Theater Education program at Emerson College here in Boston and will be going to Emerson full-time this Fall. I. Am. Excited! =)



1 comments:

Karen March 29, 2012 at 8:33 AM  

I won't ever forget sitting around that table in Fiorello's... all of us talking about dreams, and goals, and plans. This just fits you. So awesome, Michelle!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP