Memory

 Monday, August 1, 2011

As I sit in my messy, disorganized, undecorated apartment, I am reminded of how much I enjoyed our home in Fredericksburg. It was the first home Josh and I had together and we lived there for almost seven years.  There are a lot of great memories inside those walls and I am certain that I will miss it terribly.

But you know memory can be a very tricky thing. Humans have an amazing ability to forget pain and focus on the positive (which is why I MIGHT try to have another baby one day). Everyone has heard the ol' saying "the grass is always greener on the other side" - I am realizing that applies to our homes as well.

So with that said, here is my house in Fredericksburg. It was always clean, always organized, and always decorated beautifully.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP