Why I Don't Post More Often

 Sunday, September 18, 2011

I typically write at least two or three blog posts a week.

Unfortunately, they stay trapped in my head and never actually get typed out or posted. It seems that taking care of Addison all day means I only have enough time left over for eating, sleeping, and showering.

My dear sweet husband was being so wonderful the other night. He said he wanted me to have enough time to do something for myself and offered to feed Addison so I could do some writing. When my fifteen minutes was up, I turned around and found this:






I guess its back to skipping showers if I want to post more often...

1 comments:

Baughface September 19, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

Eeek! What is she eating? I've been puzzling over the bright red color and the only thing I can think of is a bowl of tomato soup or spaghetti sauce! But it sort of looks pinkish, so maybe not tomato based....

I totally get you with the more blogging thing. I enjoy it a lot. But, man....where some of these mom bloggers find the time to post so frequently, I'll never know.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP