Goodbye Fake Family

 Friday, September 30, 2011

Since we have been getting our house organized more and more every day, I realized there is one thing I still have left to do.

I must say goodbye to the fake family that has been hanging on my bedroom wall for about a year now.


That's right. We have had pictures hanging up in our bedroom that still have the stock photo left in them.


They were hanging like that on our wall in Virginia, the movers carefully packed them in boxes, and then I put them BACK UP on the wall once we got here to Massachusetts...all with the fake family still on display. 



This one is Addison in a couple of years.

The sad thing? I think I am going to miss them once I finally take them down.

3 comments:

Karen September 30, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

Oh my gosh. You're hilarious.

sandy stewart and ajjacksclothing October 28, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

Michelle, you are so funny and so fun!!!! I know you get your great sense of humor from your mom. She was and is always making me laugh and I just love to laugh!!!!

Unknown October 28, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

You know you are an energizer bunny of entertainment and fun! We enjoy your posts so much! Your "fake" family is now homeless and with your renewed shower schedule, you will no longer be mistaken for being homeless! =) We love and miss you guys!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP