Ewww Gross.

 Thursday, September 29, 2011

Addison and I have had a lot of trouble with food this past year. After a couple of tests and instructions from the doctor, we are now gluten free, dairy free, soy free, and egg free. [Which pretty much means "food free" since at least one of those ingredients can be found in practically everything on the shelf]

Yep. No more Dove Chocolates for me. They have soy in them...
http://bostonmamma.blogspot.com/2011/06/thank-god-for-little-dove-chocolates.html


As you can imagine, it is very difficult to eat this way. There have been days this week when I have wanted to throw in the towel, go through a fast food drive through, and decide healthy eating doesn't really matter.



Then I came across this article yesterday... 


...and I decided I would keep going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP