Goodbye Virginia

 Monday, August 8, 2011

It's official. I now live in Massachusetts.

Reality set in when I walked out to my car this weekend and saw the Massachusetts plates that have now replaced the old familiar ones from Virginia. It is amazing how the DMV can change your life by handing you a shiny driver's license and new tags for your car.

This past month has definitely felt like a long wonderful vacation, and at some level I've been thinking I'll be returning home to Virginia very soon. Now that my VA tags are in my hands instead of on my car, I guess it is sinking in that I am here to stay.

So goodbye Virginia. You were very good to me and I hope to visit often.


1 comments:

Michelle August 8, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

On a side note, in Massachusetts its actually called the RMV. They were incredibly nice (surprise, surprise) and our whole experience was shockingly easy.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP