Expectations

 Monday, November 7, 2011


Its funny how your expectations shift with time...


When I found out I was pregnant, I rushed out to the store to buy this book. I read it religiously every day and would even re-read some sections if I wasn't sure I understood it all.

After Addison was born, a dear friend purchased this book for me. I read it about once a month and enjoyed staying informed on baby milestones.


Although I am sure this book is very good, I decided to just borrow it from the library for a few days. I think I glanced at it once or twice and then returned it along with a "Baby Einstein" DVD and Dr. Seuss Book (both of which have turned out to be much more helpful when it comes to keeping me sane on a daily basis...)

2 comments:

Karen November 7, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

Oh my gosh, I thought that this was an 'announcement' at first, haha!

Michelle November 8, 2011 at 7:31 AM  

Hahah - yeah, no. If that was true right now, I would have to post a picture of the cover for "Death Becomes Her" or something.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP