Busy Busy Busy

 Friday, May 27, 2011

Things have been incredibly intense lately! This past weekend we teamed up with Caleb and Jamie (Josh's brother and wife) to hold a yard sale. It was tons of fun. I loved going through all of my closets and choosing which things we could do without. It is amazing how easily things get cluttered up (I'm still wondering why I had over 15 flower vases).





We also have shown the home to several people and have found a renter for our house. The deposit has been made to the moving company and we are sorting which things are going into the storage unit and what items will be with us in the apartment.

It is all so exciting, chaotic, and FUN! I have lots of stories to tell...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP