Can Babies Teeth for 11 Months?

 Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Addison is teething.

Right?

That's been the common question around our house for almost eleven months now. I mean, what else could explain the high pitched squeals and screams that often make your brain hurt?

When Addison would fuss as a newborn, the common advice was that it was nothing more than the cries of a newborn and nothing to be concerned with. When she grew to be four months old and the fussing did not stop, everyone was confident that "she must be teething".

But she has no teeth.

Is it possible for a baby to act like they are teething but never actually get any teeth? Addison is eleven months old now and I continue to believe that the fussiness will stop just as soon as she gets that tooth she has been working on.

Is that just my imagination? Josh has started to call it Addison's fake tooth and I am starting to feel like the boy who cried wolf in that fable I was taught years ago.



This was Addison when she was fake teething around Christmastime. Even though she must not have been teething back then, I am pretty certain she is really teething this time. Maybe.

1 comments:

Libby August 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

Hey have you ever heard of amber necklaces. My kids never had teething problems but I know plenty of people who swear by them. Call me if you want more info. Libby

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP